It’s time for a holiday in Mauritius!
We are thrilled to announce the island is open for travellers! Mauritius is ranked as one of the top countries in the world for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic and we’ve prioritised our tourism staff during our vaccine rollout to keep you as safe as possible. We’re opening in phases, so take a look at our latest travel advice and we’ll see you in paradise soon.
Start planning your holiday
Enjoy a hotel holiday
15 July - 30 September
- Fully vaccinated travellers can enjoy a hotel holiday in paradise.
- Use the hotel facilities and relax on the beach
- Explore our beautiful island after day 14
Explore the island
- Full opening of the island
- Fully vaccinated travellers will be allowed entry subject to a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to boarding
- Relax on the island and explore attractions throughout your holiday
Ts & Cs apply. Dates subject to change.
Visit our travel advice
page for full details.
Things to do
Come and live the island dream with our long-stay Premium Visa. Stay for a few months, a year or more...
Where to stay in Mauritius
Find a place to stay
You can book one of our pre-approved COVID-19 safe hotels through a tour operator or directly with the hotel.