Mauritius Tourism Promotion
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) is a parastatal organisation established in 1996 by the MTPA Act. It is administered by a Board of Directors and operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Tourism and Leisure.
Objectives of the Authority
The objectives of the MTPA are to promote Mauritius abroad as a tourist destination by:
- Conducting advertising campaigns and participating in tourism fairs.
- Organising, in collaboration with the local tourism industry, promotional campaigns and activities in Mauritius and abroad.
- To provide information to tourists on facilities, infrastructures and services available to them in Mauritius.
- To initiate such action as may be necessary to promote cooperation with other tourism agencies.
- To conduct research into market trends and market opportunities and disseminate such information and other relevant statistical data on Mauritius.
- To advise the Minister on all matters relating to the promotion of tourism.
To increase the visibility of Mauritius as a prime holiday and up-market destination.
Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA)
Other offices around Mauritius & Rodrigues
SSR International Airport
Tel: +230 637 3635
Victoria House. Port Louis
Tel: +230 2031900
Tel: +230 832 0866 / +230 832 0866/7
Fax: +230 832 0174
Address: La Residence Rue de la Solidarite
Get in touch
Please fill out the below form to leave us a message.